This article describes what we will go through when you start a client with us. The first step after accepting the agreement is the Kick-Off Call, where our collaboration starts and we get started.
The Kick-Off call involves the Sales Communications team, from the project manager to the experts involved. At the meeting, you will get to know the team and the project practices.
- Team Presentation
- Who are on your team?
- What roles do they have?
- How does each member join the project, and what is expected of them?
- Project scope
- What the project involves and how the project is implemented
- Project management and your support resources at your disposal
- Access to project management
- Mobile applications
- Where to find a project in HubSpot
- Communication during a project
- Where to find a project report
- Technical support
- HubSpot Academy
- Calendar sync on recurring monthly support call (for HubSpot Pro- / Enterprise customers)
- Going through the key issues of your business
- How does your business work?
- How do you make money?
- What does success look like for you?
- How does your current sales and marketing or customer service process work?
- What should change and get better during the project?
- What are your goals (SMART)
- How do you set your goals for the next 90 days?
- How about a year from now? What has changed?
- How does lead generation work now?
- How should it work?
- Identified bottlenecks and plans for the future
- Backlog introduction
- Agreeing on weekly project calls
- Next steps
Note. This is an example agenda that is shaped to meet your goals.