Lists are a powerful way to organize your contacts and companies in HubSpot. You can use lists to segment your audience for marketing campaigns, send targeted emails, and track the performance of your marketing efforts.
To create a list in HubSpot, follow these steps:
1. Go to Contacts > Lists.
2. In the upper right, click Create List.
3. In the left panel, select the type of list you want to create:
- Contact-based list: This type of list is based on contact properties. For example, you could list all contacts who have visited your website or opened your email.
- Company-based list: This list type is based on company properties. For example, you could create a list of all companies in your industry with a certain number of employees.
- Deal-based list: This type of list is based on deal properties. For example, you could list all deals in the closed won stage or with a specific value.
4. Enter a name for your list.
5. Select whether you want the list to be Active or Static.
- Active lists are updated automatically when contacts or companies meet your set criteria.
- Static lists are not updated automatically. You must manually add or remove contacts or companies from these lists.
6. (Optional) Click Add filter to add criteria for the contacts or companies you want to include in the list. For example, you could specify that the contacts must have a specific job title or that the companies must be in a specific region.
7. Click Save.
Your list will now be created. You can view and edit your lists by going to Contacts > Lists.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when creating lists in HubSpot:
* You can create multiple lists. This can be helpful if you want to segment your audience for different marketing campaigns or track the performance of other marketing channels.
* You can use lists with other HubSpot tools, such as marketing automation workflows and email campaigns.
* You can export lists to other applications like Salesforce or Excel.
I hope this helps!