🔥 We are hiring! 🔥
HubSpot CRM Specialist (remote)
Are you a HubSpot CRM expert with a knack for helping others get the most from this powerful tool?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
Sales Communications Finland Ltd. is a HubSpot Consultancy and HubSpot Diamond Partner. We're looking for a passionate HubSpot expert to help our customers take things to the next level with HubSpot CRM in Finland, Baltics, and the Nordics.
👉 An ideal HubSpot CRM Specialist:
- Is deeply familiar with the HubSpot platform
- Has experience and enjoys teaching others
- Understands the marketing, sales, and service strategies that HubSpot enables
- Is technically savvy and comfortable using technology to solve problems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that provides autonomy and many opportunities to solve problems and drive measurable results for a variety of clients
👉 Requirements for this role:
- You have 3+ years of experience using HubSpot software (at least Marketing & Sales Hubs) for multiple organisations, including the initial onboarding process.
- You have 2+ years of experience training others on HubSpot software (at least Marketing & Sales Hubs)
- You have experience with helping others solve problems or implement new strategies using HubSpot's capabilities.
- You have proficient knowledge of the business strategies and functions that companies use HubSpot to help them with (i.e. inbound marketing, inside sales, etc.)
- You have experience with basic troubleshooting and auditing performance within HubSpot.
- Bonus: You have experience in and are comfortable with presenting about HubSpot on camera and/or in-person
- Bonus: You currently or have previously worked at HubSpot or a HubSpot partner agency in a similar role
👉 Specific responsibilities in this role:
- Consult a wide variety of businesses on how they can get more from their HubSpot investment and creatively solve marketing/sales/service challenges using HubSpot's toolset
- Guide clients through initial HubSpot onboarding
- Implement recommendations within HubSpot
- Help clients with HubSpot audit and basic HubSpot troubleshooting
- Complete initial discovery calls with prospective clients to understand their challenges and opportunities and determine how we can best help them
- Work with Sales Communication's leadership and HubSpot representatives to assist in the sales process for new HubSpot customers
- Assist with creating HubSpot training materials and content – including articles, videos, emails, and online courses
- Work with Sales Communications leadership to develop and implement strategies for the agency's HubSpot-related business in general
👉 Other details about the role:
- This role is a full-time role
- This role is a fully remote position
- Salary is based on experience and skillset
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Monthly coaching with agency leadership
- Continuous learning opportunities through internal and external training, workshops, and conferences
- Salary is determined on the basis of experience and competence. The salary range is 3500-8000 euros per month
Come to work with one of the best HubSpot Partners in Europe and help HubSpot CRM customers grow better.
Once we have received your application. We will read through it and, if necessary, invite you to step 2, where you will get a short assignment before an online interview.
Sales Communications is the #1 HubSpot CRM Platform Consultancy. We offer revenue operations, consulting services and customised solutions for sales, marketing and customer service on the HubSpot CRM platform.
We have been recognised with the following impact awards: 2016 Partner of the Year EMEA, 2017 Partner of the Year EMEA, 2017 Happiest customers EMEA, 2018 Integrations innovation and in 2018 Website design award.
Our HubSpot services include training, consulting, app development, website design, marketing and customer analytics, HubSpot implementation, integration and migration services and designing frictionless customer experiences with eCommerce solutions, strategic planning and growth marketing services.
We are located in Helsinki, Finland and serve globally.